Just some things I would really love to do, and no, the list is not in order.
2. Spend a week in Nashville with a pocket full of cash, and a nice room to crawl back to.
3. Have a double round of Crown with John Rich.
4. Jump out of a perfectly good airplane with a parachute that works!
5. Have drinks with my cousin Larry on the Riverwalk after visiting the Alamo.
6. Visit Deadwood.
8. Beat the 72oz steak challenge at The Big Texan.
10. Own a Martin six string.
11. Write a book people would read.
12. Ride a horse from Amarillo to Lubbock.
14. Own my own semi.
15. Dive in the Caribbean.
16. See the monument in Tennessee to the Mulberry Riflemen.
17. Dude Ranch like “Cowboy U“.
18. Fire a Colt M1861 Navy Revolver.
19. Run a marathon.
20. Shot the rapids on the Colorado River.